Business owners are looking for ways to manage every aspect of their digital marketing footprint. In no particular order, although one of the most important marketing strategies you should make sure you have covered is definitely SEO.
To build brand recognition along with an online presence, businesses online are now focusing on content more than ever before.
Businesses have been able to widen their reach and boost sales by implementing strategies that adeptly target a potential audience and convert them into loyal customers.
- Google My Business. Make sure you are on Google My Business, verify your details, fill up your entire profile and keep it alive.
- Get some Google Reviews. Make it easy for your customers to give you a review. Ask your customer to give you the review right at the moment. Rewards help, something like a $5 dollar discount or some other incentive that applies to your business.
- Consistent Listings. There are a number of places where your business might be listed, make sure all the details are aligned. Especially the Name, Address and Phone number. Plus, you might want to check your social media channels and make sure those are consistent as well.
- Search yourself in the local market. Something we don’t do very often but that helps us see where we stand among our competitors.
- Building new listings. Make a point to keep adding your business to new local listings at least once a month.
- Add content to your website on a regular basis. This will help you with local search as what you are doing is keep throwing fish (your fish) in the pond of the internet world.