Ensure your website has a responsive design.
- Appear professional wherever your customers are.
- Nearly 60% of searches are now on mobile devices.
- Non mobile-ready sites will NOT rank.
Be original, check that your content is unique.
- Duplicate content can impact your rankings
- Search engine algorithms will find copied text
- Depending on the severity, your rankings may suffer.
Speed up if you want to win the race.
Site speed is CRUCIAL for many reasons, including:
- It’s a factor that triggers algorithms to rank a site.
- A slow website encourages visitors to leave.
Move into the right neighborhood.
- Sites mentioning “gambling”, etc. are Bad Neighbors.
- Sharing a server puts your rankings are at risk.
- Invest in premium hosting to avoid being penalized.
Get your website SSL secured.
- Want to be rewarded by Google in ALL rankings?
- SSL secured sites are prioritized in search results.
- This is simply HTTPS in front of your domain name.
- Check your site’s URL, it should start https://